Infinity Fitness has put years of experience and research behind their cutting edge Personal Training program.
The result is that they have developed the most effective Personal Training program and they are ready to custom design your workout routine today.
Are you tired of Personal Training programs that claim amazing results and end up being workout after workout of boring, ineffective, recycled exercises with someone standing next to you with a clipboard looking completely uninterested in what you are doing.
So are we.
We’ve seen it a million times, these gyms are concerned with selling training packages and either don’t care about delivering results or literally couldn’t design programs that would deliver results.
When you start your Personal Training program at Infinity Fitness you will be getting the exact opposite of what other gyms will deliver.
- Exercise programs custom designed for you. You are unique and have different strengths and weaknesses than everyone else, shouldn’t your workout routine reflect that?
- A dedicated, experienced professional who’s 100% committed to helping get the body you want as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Results you can track. Monthly check-ins with your Trainer to track results so we can make sure your program transforms with you.
- A boring routine that gets repeated day in and day out
- A trainer who is more interested in chatting than getting you results you are paying for
- A posh day spa environment designed to pamper you more than help you get in shape
So what does this mean? It means that our Personal Training program is not for everyone, and we don’t accept just anyone into the program.
You see, our clients are our walking, talking human billboards and if we think that someone won’t take their training seriously and give it 100% effort than we will politely let you know that our Personal Training program isn’t the right fit for you at this time.
However, if you’re ready to dedicate yourself to changing your body, your looks, your health and your life then you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re ready to experience the Infinity Fitness Personal Training program then purchase your two session trial and we will get in touch with you right away to schedule your fitness consultation and trial workout sessions.
Dave never uses the same workout; he always mixes it up and keeps it interesting. He just knows how much weight I can handle and encourages me to lift what I’m capable of. I’m 51 and my bone density is that of a 20 year old! No more back pain, either. Dave treats me like a real person, not just an old middle-aged mommy.
I am a 44 year old ex basketball player and recently had two hip resurfacing procedures. I have been working with my trainer for the past year and he has been instrumental in improving my strength, flexibility and overall conditioning. His sessions are creative, well researched and consistent with the goals of the client. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, enthusiastic and has been a key element to my rehabilitation and my return to other athletic endeavors.