One of my go to sayings with clients is “you can’t outwork a crappy diet”
Hate to say it, but working your butt off at the gym for 45 minutes or an hour each day is the easy part of being in great shape. The tough stuff is acting in a way that supports your goals the other 23 hours!
Here is my list of why people fail with their nutrition:
1) Don’t eat enough during the day which leads to overeating later on
2) Don’t drink enough water
3) Don’t eat often enough
4) Follow the “I heard that” diet and jump around on fads
5) Get a meal plan and decide that they are highly qualified to modify everything about it
6) Don’t even have a meal plan and think that generally “eating healthy” will get them to their goals
7) Get information overload and get confused
8) Don’t have a clear goal and a clear deadline
9) They look at food as a pleasure instead of fuel
10) They think that following the meal plan is them being “good” so they “earned” a treat (what?!!?)
Don’t fall into any of these problems!
One way to make sure that you are on point with your nutrition is to do one of our Transformation Challenges. You can always do our smaller programs the 10 Day Jumpstart or the 21 Day Body Burn. Don’t forget to also ask if we have our 28 Day Transformation or 6 Week Challenge open!