Dan here! I hoped you enjoyed my first post about how to maintain, or build off of the results you achieved in our 6 week body transformation challenge.
Well, as promised I’m going to address the remaining two situations you may be facing after the 6 week challenge:
- –If you lost fat and want to keep it up how to make sure you don’t stall out your progress
- –If you didn’t lose the fat you were after how to step up your efforts and get the results you want.
Now a lot of people saw some good progress in fat loss during this 6 week competition, however, the goal of the competition was to teach you guys how to do this on your own so after the three months, your progress continues.
So if you saw yourself lose a few percent, and still feel like you have a ways to go, here’s what I want you to do:
- –If it’s not broke, don’t fix it! If you’re seeing steady results, keep doing exactly what you’re doing until you in fact stall out. Then you should be making changes. If you start playing around too much with your diet and exercise routine when it’s working, you’ll lose that consistency and you’ll find it harder to adhere to the program.
- –Schedule your workout and your meals. If you want to see the results everything needs to be consistent. This will hold you accountable not to miss a meal or a workout. You need to make this your priority if you want real results. You can’t sit around and wait for a miracle to happen. Scheduling everything will keep you burning calories, and also keep your metabolism up throughout the day.
- –Try experimenting with low carb and higher carb days. On days where you’re only doing cardio on your own, keep your carb intake low. On days where you’re lifting weights and need more energy, have higher carbs. And of course, stay low carb at night always.
Follow those simple tips, and your body will keep progressing at a steady pace!
Now if you guys tried to adhere to the program, and completely dropped the ball, I’m going to give you a few simple tips to get you lean and burning fat in no time.
- –Rid your house and life of temptation. Let’s be honest. If you didn’t see results from this program it’s because you weren’t consistent with the diet or the workouts. If your cabinet is filled with junk food and you’re hungry, odds are you might end up reaching for the tastier treats. So, stop buying them. Keep them out of your house and surround yourself with healthy snacks and the proper fuel for your day.
- –Make sure you’re drinking enough water. Hydration levels are important when leaning out. Take your body weight and divide it in half. You should be drinking at least that many ounces of water a day. On days where you’re working out hard, drink more than that.
- –Set another deadline, and goal. If you give yourself no deadline you will make this an ongoing process that you will constantly put off. Give yourself two weeks to see results. Shorter deadlines with smaller, more achievable goals will not let you get overwhelmed and keep you accountable.
I hope you all take the advice from this, and the last post I put up. It’s very easy to remain lean and keep your body fat low if you work for it. Remember, you won’t magically lose weight and burn fat. You will get out of this program what you put into it. If you really are struggling, feel free to check out our Healthy Body Formula where we can coach you through a 18 week program with guaranteed results!
Good luck and we’ll see you around the gym!